- An Avowed Credit Score Rating Counselor. As a not-for-profit credit counselling agency, Credit Canada’s credit score rating Counsellors can review your circumstances which help you already know the complete financial image, free of charge. We’ll also direct you towards different options, such as for example debt consolidating, that will help you move ahead without the need to turn to bankruptcy proceeding.
- Small Claims Judge Task Counsel Service. These are generally pro-bono solicitors which let low income individuals planning to portray by themselves in judge; but you have to meet particular standards to obtain their unique service.
- A Paralegal/Lawyer. For a directory of competent workers, you can check out regulations Society of Upper Canada.
- Legal Aid. 100 % free legal help can be readily available for low-income individuals.
- JusticeNet. This not-for-profit service support folks in necessity of legal expertise, but whoever earnings is simply too high to view appropriate aid and also reduced to pay for common legal charges. JusticeNet happens to be open to any individual living in Ontario. Go to the website to find out more.
Other types of Credit Card Debt Relief
Prior to getting taken up to court over a debt (or perhaps after obtaining a judgment against your), it will be helpful to investigate the debt relief possibilities.